Sports Boosters has many regular sponsorship opportunities over the course of the school year. Your sponsorship helps
Mountain View High School Boosters has invested in cameras to broadcast all LIVE home games scheduled in in the Main Gym and Spartan Stadium. With your help, this season, everyone will have the opportunity to watch their athletes home games LIVE and never miss a play. Learn more below
Sponsor Turkey Trot race bibs and a Golf Tournament Hole together with our package offerings. Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages are available. Contact us at
Mountain View High School Boosters has invested in cameras to broadcast all LIVE home games scheduled in in the Main Gym and Spartan Stadium. With your help, this season, everyone will have the opportunity to watch their athletes home games LIVE and never miss a play.
Cameras will be up and running for the fall season All levels -freshman, JV and varsity both girls and boys home games will all be broadcasting LIVE. Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Badminton, and Football - will broadcast this upcoming school year. Of course, sponsorship could extend this broadcast platform to other campus venues.
MVHS Boosters hopes your or other local businesses will help us with SpartansLIVE sponsorships. SpartanLive sponsor’s business logo will be placed inside the live sports broadcasts and on MVHS Spartans LIVE portal. Soccer or volleyball matches lasts 60-90 minutes. Football and basketball 120-150 minutes. Wrestling events 300 minutes. Sponsors logos will be displayed on the screen throughout the broadcasts for all MVHS athletics fans watching. End-to-End corner display for every game at every level all season! Hundreds of hours of exposure for each sponsor. We hope you will help us support our athletes for this upcoming season.
Sponsorship spots are limited. Order the season you want today!
Each sponsoring company will provide two image files. Final creative approval subject to MVHS administration.
Company participating in SPARTANS LIVE Sponsorship must comply with the following terms and conditions and are subject to approval by Mountain View High School administration.
NFHS NETWORK COMMERCIAL MATERIALS GUIDELINES
Advertising that shall be false, misleading, deceptive, offensive or in poor taste shall be subject to rejection. All advertisements must comply with the applicable laws, rules and regulations of the state associations and/or school Schools that govern the applicable broadcast.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, certain categories of advertisements will not be accepted without prior consent, which such consent may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. These categories include the following:
1. Advocacy Advertisements. An advocacy advertisement is any advertisement that advocates a political, religious or controversial public position.
2. Cigarettes or Tobacco Advertisements.
3. Betting or Gambling Advertisements.
4. Firearms Advertisements.
5. 900 Phone Number Advertisements.
6. Contraceptive Advertisements.
7. Tattoo Parlor and Body Piercing Advertisements.
8. “NC-17” Rated Movie Advertisements.
9. Adult Entertainment Advertisements.
10. “R” Rated Movie Advertisements.
11. “M” Rated Electronic (computer or video) Games Advertisements.
12. Hard Liquor Advertisements.
13. Beer, Wine, or other Alcoholic Beverage Advertisements
14. “High Risk” Investments (e.g., commodities, options, foreign exchange) Advertisements.
15. “High Risk” Business Opportunities (e.g., “get rich quick” schemes and business opportunities) Advertisements.
16. “High Risk” Health Offerings.